Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Sunday!

What a beautiful day!

Yesturday, Saturday I headed to the lake for the day with 2 good friends. I had my van full with friends and their children. We got to the lake, it was beautiful there. Sadly, my lino in my trailer cracked. They call is 'cold cracking'. It sucks. Thankfully we have warranty, however it might take a while to get it done. If worse comes to worse, we will tape it up. I really don't want to loose camping time because of it. So I will call tomorrow and see what the dealership say, basically if it can't be done by May-long then it will have to wait until the season is over to go in.

On the way home, we took a 'short cut' that turned out to be a looooong way. It took forever to get home. I was soooo tired by the time we reached our house. I was in bed early, and slept in late (10am).

Today, I'm just tidying up the house. I did my scrapbooking room. I have stuff to put up on the walls still but otherwise its tidy. It needs to be organized though, but otherwise its good enough.

I have a few errands to do:
* Return stuff to Sears
*Drop off our library books

I wanted to wash bedding today but won't be able to get around to it now as I'm still doing laundry. Maybe tomorrow.

I'm going grocery shopping today and going to make a good Sunday supper (not sure what yet!)

Finally, I plan to haul out the deck furniture so we can at least enjoy the deck. I hate that the yard is dirt...but thankfully we have a deck built so we can enjoy that. I hope we get a driveway soon as well...but for now I'm just happy to be back. So I will make the most of the deck for now :o)

Have a wonderful Sunday!

No comments: