Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Thursday..

Well today was cleaning day around here. Early day, for Kennedy. I got the cleaning all done, and even managed to have a friend and her son over for a visit. She had an Ob/Gyn appt and her son (our Godson) had no desire to go and wanted to stay with me. I had no issues with that. We just finished building the Ikea train track together and now he is playing with it on my playroom floor. I'm down here on Macks computer...I saved vacuuming for the last job and just took advantage of it while down here too.

Today was a nice day. Fabe took the quads in for their annual servicing before we take them out to the lake to park them. He is off tomorrow as well, so we may run out there and check out the trailer (Fabe hasn't seen the wonderfully cracked floors yet). We'll see. Mack and Rikki have PD days tomorrow so we'll see what we do, if anything. I'm reading a really good book called "Little Earthquakes" and I just can't seem to find the time to actually READ it. So, maybe tomorrow I might have a relaxing day.

With this grey weather, it feels cold. I feel like baking. I don't know why! But I really shouldn't as it doesn't really help me, since I'm really trying to eat better. Maybe with the kids we will bake something and they can eat it up. Or maybe, start freezing some goodies for when we head to the trailer camping in the summer. We'll see.

Tonight Kennedy has 'meet the coach/give us your 100.00 jersey deposit check" night. Fabe will probably take her.

Fabian installed the tv in the bathroom today. Its a small little tv, but I wanted it for getting ready in the am's to watch the news. Its mounted onto the wall and in a perfect place for the bath to watch tv. I know, pathetic! I admit it.

Next week is pretty busy for us with dentist, dr's and ortho appts. Plus soccer I'm sure, soon. We'll see how it goes.

Kennedy's party is next Saturday (May 1st). She is going swimming and then having a group of girls back here for a sleepover party (lucky me!). We have parties for the next 3 weekends (ugh). But then, I plan to be at the lake every weekend thereafter.

Anyhow...Kennedy will be home so I better get cleaned up down here (toys) and head upstairs for preparation of supper. Chicken breast, but not sure how or with what...

No comments: