Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Supper...



I must admit that cooking in the new kitchen is much better compared to my old one...with so much cupboard space now I'm able to have myself organized much easier. Its nice not having to store pots and pans in the oven (HUGE pet-peeve of mine!)...and my huge pantry is amazing..being able to walk in and get what I need without having to search cupboards. I enjoying cooking in here alot!

Tonight supper was chicken breast, pasta, corn, peppers and salad on the side...it was a good supper :o)

1 comment:

Jane said...

Are you enjoying cooking on gas and with convection? I love it! (at least that looks like gas to me????) WE had a gas stove in the UK but had electric in the other houses here until we got the new stove top...it's good to be back as it's so much faster and easier imo