Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Sunday and Weekend...

Sorry about the NO photos for a while. I will get them, don't ya worry!

Well this weekend FLEW by. Friday Mack and Rikki didn't have school-but Kennedy did. So Mack had a friend sleepover Thursday night (who is still here) and Kennedy a sleepover Friday night at our house. Saturday, I dropped off a gift for Aevas 1st birthday then we headed to Shwerwood Park Costco. I was feeling a bit better (as I was sick All day Friday and Friday night with a very sore=sore throat. Saturday I felt a bit better...but then as the day went on it was coming back. I relaxed in the afternoon and then decided to suck it up and go to Tess's house for our last Stamp Up club. I was happy I went. I hung out there for a while then came home for bed. Today so far, so good but we will see as the day goes on. Today I woke up, made breakfast and tidied up a bit. We are heading to Leduc for a party today-so thats good. Then, I have some grocery shopping and the usual 'prepare for the week' stuff for a Sunday evening.

Tomorrow, nothing is planned so far. I guess it will be cleaning and what not. I have some last boxes and organizing to do from the move that I have been leaving and neglecting...

Nothing really much new...pretty borning actually!

No comments: