Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Monday, April 19, 2010

Monday!

Well today was a good day. I managed to get alot of my errands done...yeah me!

My friend Lisa came along for the errands (always better with a friend!)...then we did lunch at Boston Pizza. I came home, popped the ham into the oven. It was a good mail day=2 magazines and Fabe's tax return..gotta love good mail days!

Tomorrow, I am planning to clean in the morning. I'm picking up Kaiya from daycare at 2pm and having her for the night. Not too sure what we will do tomorrow night...but it will most certainly involve outside...park, I'm thinking!

Wednesday, there is a group of us meeting at a south east park. It should be fun. We are having a lunch and play there for a few hours. I can't wait. The temps are suppose to be +25!

I'm SUPER jealous of yard workers...I loved caring for my grass and flowers.

Oh, and the trailer lino isn't covered under warranty...its 'cosmetic'...nice!!!!!! Grrrrrr!!!!! So we have to get that done now...

Other then that..not too much going on.

No comments: