Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

My Tuesday Morning...



I did do a few chores here and there...laundry, made beds and tidied up the kitchen from the morning rush...oh and washed the floors. But for a good part of it, I have been enjoying laying on my bed with the patio door open with the sheer-curtains blowing around...I love it. I got 2 magazines in the mail, both are my favorites (Marthas Living and Family Circle)...I have been writing down ideas in my notebook and doodling alot. The house is remarkably quiet with everyone gone...

Even Bandit is enjoying it with me. I had a coffee earlier, I even brought it upstairs. Boy, I'm enjoying my room today..and why not?

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Soak up every second! You have waited long enough!