Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Monday, April 12, 2010

Hola!

Hello, soon I will begin blogging again-daily~

We just got home from a WONDERFUL Mexican vacation...it was a much needed relaxing holiday! Happily I didn't burn like I did when in Cuba-no blisters! I did get a minor sunburn (despite being anal aboout 55 suncreen every hour) but I did get a nice tan..for now!

I have lots planned for this month. Its the LAST month before Camping starts to tackle the house. Speaking of the house, we still have MUCH unpacking to do. Today Fabian is off and we are off to Ikea and Walmart for some items that we need to be able to finish unpacking. Its slowly coming along, I long to just LIVE in my house. Clean it. Without the hassles of unpacking. There is still so much that I want to do, finishing things...but I can't until we are all unpacked. Its coming long.

I miss blogging. I have been following blogs, but not blogging myself. It is something that I really want to get back into...so I plan on that.

Hope you are all well :o) Mexico photos to come...

1 comment:

Jane said...

Glad you had such a good holiday!! I envy the tan (I know I shouldn't health wise lol but I do love a tan lol)

Looking forward to more blogging :)