Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Thursday

My newest platter. Okay, old school I know. But I'm realllly loving old things like these. When I saw THIS platter for 0.99 I had to get it from Goodwill. I love it!!!!!
Since we are going camping tomorrow for one night, I thought that I would prepare the meat at home and the potatoes are all sliced up and ready to be thrown on the BBQ at the lake tomorrow. Easy supper :o)
Yummy!!!

Cleaning them...




The pork tenderlion...so simple but SO tasty!!!! I cooked it tongiht so we don't have to worry about it on the BBQ tomorrow night. These are on sale at Sobeys this week (well ours at least!) for like 3-4.00! So cheap!!!! They are super yummy! This one is rubbed with a tiny bit of oil, rosemary leaves are sprinkled and rubbed into it and then some seasoning salt and black pepper. Pop it into the over at 350 for 1.5 hours...perfect!






So today I was off. And I was super bored. I actually didn't know what to do, I was *that* bored...I wasn't in the mood for scrapbooking or anything like that. So I watched Rachel Ray show, Dr. Phil, Oprah..if you know me you will know that I'm not a big tv watcher. At all. In fact, I really don't like TV. What I do like is Desperate Housewives, I know..but I have watched it for so many years. But really thats all I watch. I could totally do without tv/cable. Even the kids don't really watch tv. Kennedy does more then Mack but still she would rather be playing outside than inside watching tv. So I did that, cleaned a little (mind you it wasn't busy anyhow as I cleaned yesturday too!) then washed Kennedys bedding. Supper was spaghetti which I made yesturday and we didn't eat as Fabe order in chineese food the night before (I went with friends to Montannas for supper!). So today I made the supper for tomorrow night. I was super bored. I'm starting to enjoy cooking more again. I use to like it but I was missing my stuff and my old kitchen.


The kids got home from school, well Kennedy only. Mack called for permission to go to his friends house for a while. I didn't want him to be too late, given the circumstance from the other night. But he got home safe and sound. We watched a movie together, a really weird movie. "Hush Little Baby". Then I decided to bake some peanut butter cookies for lunches and for the lake tomorrow night. So I did that...now we are relaxing in bed. The kids are reading and everyone will soon be in sleepy land...

1 comment:

Jane said...

I like you being bored (lol) because I am enjoying your blog!!! ;) Great updates and pictures!!! :)