Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

New Lake Lot..
















So we switched from our nice close lake lot we rented this past summer to a far away lake lot. BUT, its sooooo much nicer there! I know we are going to love it. There are now 5 for us families/friends who are going to be out there. There are 10 adults and 14 kids between the 5 families! Its going to be a BLAST! I can't wait now for next summer. We moved the trailer and shed out there last weekend and stayed out there alone...my mom stayed at our house with the kids and dog...Friday night. The Saturday we HAD to come back and get the lawnmower as the grass was super long...then we brought Bandit back with us. It was a nice weekend, him and I. We basically set up and still worked setting the stuff up. We are staying out forsure Friday night but more then likely not Saturday...its good out there...They have a pool for the kids and a kids committee for activities and what not. It will be good..but the BEST thing for the kids and Fabe is that there is a quadding. LOTS of trails...this is like the ONLY campground that I have seen where you can park your quad and actually ride it out to the trails. Fabe is extremely looking forward to this....obvously being he never gets to ride it anywhere...

No comments: