Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

house update!




So the plumbing is all approved now we are just waiting on the electrical to start then they can start the real fun work, the inside finishing stuff. As well, its all shingled now too. So thats pretty good! We walk through the house and can picture it...it feels so lovely in there...and its just wood! But being back there will be so nice. As I write this, I just watched the news 1 hour ago about a teen who was swarmed and attached (stabbed and sprayed with bear spray!) was at Macks bus stop!!!! He was at his friends hockey and due to take the bus home (this happened at 7pm!) and thankfully the parents drove him home...this is the bus stop he takes every single morning!!! How freaky!!!!I don' t like being near a bus route at all...at my old-new house we weren't by the main road at all...I miss that. The busses go by every 15 mins its crraaaazy!!! Can't wait to live in a normal neighborhood...I'm thankful for this house as it has been so nice and we have made it home and actually it will be a huge switch for us to be back over there and adjust to that house....so much change...but that will be the end of it for us after that...I cant wait to be back to normal...I miss that....
Down went the neighbors house....

No comments: