Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Monday, September 28, 2009

At work.

Well today is a super smooth day. I even got to run to Goodwill to grab some stuff. I will photo them later.

This weekend was good. We headed to the lake lot on Friday late afternoon. Unloaded and unpacked a little bit in the trailer. It was great as my friends Lisa and Janice (both have lots there too) were there. So we had a nice fire in the evening and I went to bed pretty early. I was tired! I slept in a bit on Saturday...we only had Mack with us as Kennedy was at her grandparents for Friday night as she had to be at a party for noon on Saturday for a birthday party...sleepover. Mack wasn't happy at first to be coming, he would rather stay at friends houses..but then he was fine with being there. It helped that Fabe loaded up the quads and they were able to head out Saturday for a few hours quadding. Plus Lisa's son Taylor is 14 so they are about a year apart so they had each other to hang out with. During the day on Saturday I kinda cleaned and organized the trailer. I love the trailer SO much. I could live in it..honestly! So I did a bit of that, but it reallllly needs a good organization and I need to get rid of the stuff that we don't need in there. I hope next summer we will have LOTS of time out there...hopefully the centre is running smoothly then and I can be out there ALL summer :o) Thats the plan...

Saturday we left about 5pm as I had a stamp/scrapbooking club to go too. We would have stayed out but I missed last month so I didn't want to miss again. It was a gong show getting there though, this is why;

So, I go to grab my adhesive from my scrapbooking room...nope, none. Okay so no big deal, I will stop at Walmart in Sherwood Park and get some, while there grab something for the potluck of snacky things that I need to bring...get to Sherwood Park, 2 boxes of the adhesive that I HATE..but oh well at least its something. Realizing that there is no bakery, I grab some nachos, JAR of cheese and some salsa. Off I go. Plugged in the address to my GPS, all set. Then, I start driving and recall I should have $40.00 in my wallet since I did cash back at the SELF serve tills...remembering the machine said "don't forget your change!" and I was thinking "dumb machine, I paid with debit!" and walked out. So I am trying to drive AND reach back to the bags behind my seat with the pop, jars of salsa and cheese..the bag is ripping it all falls all over the floor. Its okay, I see the receipt in the bag. No number. I call '411' get it. Call there, yes they have it. A good honest person handed it in, awesome! They close at 11pm and my club is over at 10pm perfect. Well the wind is BLOWING my car all around by now, the winds are howling. I get to Tess's house...open the side of the van door to collect the jars that fell all over in my car...well I see a white paper fly out..shoot! Its the Walmart receipt that shows my cash advance at that till, the ONLY way to prove its my 40-bucks...so I go chasing after it, winds keeps blowing. My gosh, I finally caught it...I glanced at Tess's house in fear that I was spotted (maybe LAUGHED at!!) running after a piece of white paper...but it was worth it.

Tonight we have to get through some boxes as we have days until our claim for contents close..so we have to ensure we have everything all recorded. But we have boxes and boxes of stuff to sort from Service Master..ughhhh, I cannot WAIT until this is ALL done...

Other then that, todays a good day :o) Hopefully tomorrow will be too!!!

2 comments:

MrsD07 said...

As crazy as it was GETTING there, I am sure glad you came!! Hopefully you have a much better week :)

Jane said...

I soooooo have a picture in my head of you chasing that receipt across the street :)

Glad you made it to Tess's :) Sorry I missed seeing you all!