Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Random things...around the house...

Moxie Girl dolls-Kennedys newest thing...


Poor Bandit...with his collar...feeling sorry for himself...

Fall flowers....


Cookie sheets and wire cooling racks...and of course a pumpkin cookie cutter...


Starting to think about Christmas baking...






So I had to cave in and get Bandit a barking collar. I know, cruel you might say. But I HAD to do this. He has been soooo barky to the point its very annoying and disruptive. The final straw was on the weekend at the trailer, I put him in there and he barked for 1-5 minutes straight because he didn't want to be in there. Horrible...I could have killed him. But I REFUSE to be a prisioner to my dog anymore. We can't do this, do that, bring him, etc..because he barks. My mom has to stay here with him rather then her place as he barks too much. Its too much. So finally I did it. Bought him one and hollllllly crap! Why did I not do this sooner? SERIOUSLY we are on night 2 of it...and he has barked maybe 5 times...we leave it on until about 8:30pm and put it on about 3:30pm So he has it on for about 5 hours. Never when alone...and he is catching on..he seems fine when it goes on but he will bark though it when the doorbell goes or whatever so it must not 'hurt' him...he hasn't yelped or anything (or else it would soooo be off!). But we were desperate so we had to try it....I hope it works...it won't be a all day thing but just something when we are home and forsure for the trailer...NO one likes a yappy dog!

2 comments:

Jane said...

Lol when I think of 'Moxie Girls' I think of me and my Moxie'd bellini's lol......hahahaha I am a Moxie girl!!! hahaha! Oh yeah :)

Jane said...

We used a bark collar on Amber when we were at the other house - didn't need to use it for long but it worked and even to this day she is NOT a barker!!! Our dogs don't bark unless there is reason to!!! (Which you need them to do of course) yet other dogs around here bark for no reason - but yay the neighbours dogs finally left about a month ago woohoo!!!

Anyway yes the collars work and you don't have to use them for long because the dogs soon learn but the results last long term!!!