Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

quadding fun!







A big reason for us getting this new campsite (besides the fact Half Moon is ran realllllly crappy) you are able to quad at this campground. You are allowed to go from your site to the trails but not around the campground. The trails are actually really good, even I went for a little cruise. The kids will love it there next year with being able to get good use of their quads. It seems like you find a nice campground, but cannot quad. Or you find a quadding place but no campground. So this is perfect. Actually it has a realllly nice lake for boating. The down side is no beach...HOWEVER there is a swimming pool (heated too). The kids are at the age where they 'see' what the lakes here look like and they aren't inteterested in 'swimming' in them anyhow. They will get good use of a pool on the hot summers days. Macks happy too-they have teen time for the pool. I think next summer will be awesome out there...I'm hoping to spend ALOT of time there next year :o))) hoping.

No comments: