Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Montannas...

nice knife, Mack!




















Kennedy and I once had a lunch date together at Montannas in the summer. She always had wanted to go there after seeing the tv commerical with the talkig moose and deer. So we went and it was nothing like she expected...more boring. Anyhow, one opened up in our area recently so we went for supper, just the 4 of us. It had been a long time since we all went together. Summer was busy but each child was doing this or that. It was long overdue for us to go together. The waitress gave Kennedy some crayons and as she colored, Mack wanted to too (see, he is still a child!!!!) and then we all were coloring and decorating the paper. We played hangman too! It was such a simple yet fun night out...not cheap though! Wow, 100.00 for just the 4 of us...plus the tip. Ouch! But considering how little we all go out together, it was well worth it :o)






Notice me TRYING hard to get Mack??? I tricked him, Fabe was sitting across from him and I said "Fabe look at this photo" and held it up as if fabe was looking a picture on my camera and haha- I snapped it :o)))

No comments: