Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

So funny!

So funny! My cousin Kim was trying to take a good picture of her...so she took this one and at the SAME time the wind came along..and her hair totally blew around...so



We took one together...and it was okay...Fabe was trying to get himself in it too..

Then she said "you do it, your hair will fly all around-lol" but it turned out pretty good...haha, I hate photos of me..so it was amazing for me to say it was good...lol.


Why stop when you are on a role? It was going good...


Guess I was loving the camera that night! LOL!!!!


Too funny! I did get these photos developed even in a 5x7 for my childrens scrapbooks so that was good they turned out half decent..lol!



3 comments:

MrsD07 said...

I LOVE THESE PICTURES OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks like Vegas was awesome!! I hope to be able to go there one day :)

Thanks for sharing!!!!

Jane said...

great pictures :)

Mamma Schmoo said...

You look great!!!