Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Monday, September 24, 2007

ugh...

Horrible blogger here.

Sorry.

I've been busy.

We are trying to buy some new furniture here. We NEED (like NEED) a new bedroom suite so we have been trying to buy it. We found one, it is going to be 3 weeks to get it shipped here. As well, the basement has no couch anymore ( we took it to the lake) so we need something down there. But yeah. Just busy with that.

On the weekend we TOTALLY de-cluttered the basement. OMG, it feels just wonderful down there now. Mack is going to be moving down there this winter so we are preparing for that. The room NEEDS to be painted...as it is pink from *R*. So we will start that. Then, I have walls that need painting too. Ugh, I am SO not looking forward to it. I HATE painting. Actually I don't mind painting small rooms (bathrooms) and I like doing feature walls But I hate whole rooms...yuck.

Work has been (work)

Mack started soccer

Kennedy dropped dance (hold me while I cry) and went back into gymnastics

I feel a cold coming on.

We need to take family fall pics...hopefully the weather is good on Thursday as it is Fabe's next day off. We will do it again at the dog park....they were soooo good last year!

And thats about it.

R is here overnight, I will drop her at school in the morning.

And, thats about it

Tara

No comments: