Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Tuesday!

Well today was my first day back at work and all was well. Actually it was VERY hectic because nothing was the way that I had left it prior to my vacation. I had mountains of work on my desk and it took me all day to catch up but I did it.

I got home from work, thankfully Fabe had supper cooked for when I got home. So we ate. Mack made plans for swimming with the neighbor boy. I offered to drive them then I would take Bandit to the dog park. Fabe and Kennedy offered to come along too. It was kinda cool there was a dog agility course set up. We watched it for a little while....it was neat!

We came home and soon it will be time to get Mack from the rec centre. Kennedy is in the bath. I'm about to do some laundry then go to bed early as I have to work fairly early to cover a morning shift (at 8am).

Tara

No comments: