Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Sunday, September 09, 2007

Back to blogging.

Okay, back to school. Why do I always feel like the easy life is over with now, and back to the structure of everything. So I am back to blogging.

Florida was simply wonderful! We loved it.

The kids have their school supplies all ready to go for tomorrow (their 2st day!) and their outfits picked out. Kennedy is wearing a high school musical shirt (that she picked out in Disneyworld!) and Mack a new outfit thats spiffy! I will take pics.

Today, I didn't do much. Well I kinda did actually. I cleaned out the school closet (the kids backpack and coat closet). Washed their winter stuff and got rid of the stuff that they won't use this year. I cleaned out the car. Went through ALL of the shoes in the garage...went through Kennedy's clothes and hung up her new ones. We bought ALOT of clothes for them from the states...I LOOOVE their new stuff.

I have tomorrow off, to get them back to school. Fabe is off too, we will grocery shop and start cleaning out the basement. Mack is getting ready to move his room down there, but we use the spare room as a storage room...so we have to go through all of that! It needs to be painted as it is pink from R living here.

So thats the plans.

Tara

No comments: