Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Tuesday!

Well it was a pretty good day. I worked until 3 and grabbed the kids from school. A mom came over and made Friday sleepover plans for Mack, last weekend he was at his other's friends house for the whole weekend. I never see him...then Saturday my mom may take them. Thanksgiving weekend they are heading up with my mom to Fort Mac and I plan to use this time to paint. I would love to have Mack's new room all painted that weekend and maybe surprise him with a room set up for him :) We'll see.

Work was lazy today. I honestly got NOTHING done. How bad. I am thinking of taking off Thursdays again. I NEED to get back on track with WW and since the kids are off early that day anyhow, I might take it off. We'll see. I would love it...I know that. I really miss a day off a week. I'm not meant to work full-full time....you see, I am just not that kind of person ;) I really, really need to get back on track with WW and having that day to keep me on track was well worth it. Ideally October would be good to start it.

Tonight we had spaghetti for supper. I cleaned up, threw some laundry in and Kennedy and I headed to the dog park with Bandit. I took some pics of her only (since Mack won't come with us anywhere anymore!). I will upload them soon. I promise. Then, we stopped at Shoppers Drug store picked up some of KEnnedys meds...vitamin K and her liver meds. THEN, while there I forgot the dishwasher was full of dirty dishes and NO soap, so I grabbed some. Plus I bought the wrong scribblers for Kennedy and she needed the full page interlined ones NOT the 1/2 page ones. Grabbed those. AND, Mack needed poster board for his art folder for school. So I got that all done in one place. Finally something to scratch off my 'to do' list.

This weekend, Mack will go to his sleepover. Kennedy and I might find something to do...we'll see. Saturday, cleaning. Maybe they will go with my mom (not sure!) and if not they will come with us as we are invited to my friends house for supper. This is our friends that we went to Vegas with...the other 2 couples. We have not seen them since Vegas! CRAZZY! They want us to go to Cuba with them in the spring. They want to have a trip every year together..I'm not sure tho.

Vegas is terribly cheap to go to in Oct. Very tempting!!!! 947.00 including taxes, air and hotel...can't beat that!

Tomorrow Kennedy has gymnastics so I will hit GoodWill while she is there.

Thursday Fabe is off, fall family pics.

Friday...I already said.

Thats about it

Tara

No comments: