Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Friday, July 27, 2007

Update!

Well its been forever since I have blogged. I miss it actually. But I noticed that everyone's blogs that I read have cut down alot on blogging in the summer too. But anyhow. This week was childless for me, however my sister, her dh and her 2 kids came down...so even though my 2 kids were gone all week her kids were here. They are younger and waaaaay more work. Plus, Tanner, the big lab. But they left today while I was at work so I will go home and wash their bedding and everything. Not sure what I will do this weeknd. I was hoping to go to the lake but I won't be able too. My mom took the kids. My sister is going out there too. But they already left and I don't wanna drive by myself. So yeah. I will stay home. All next week the kids are in a daycamp by my house so they will be home all week (yeah). Plus I offered to take *R* for the week too. So I will be busy. I am hoping to get some stuff in next week with the kids. They have already done Fort Edmonton Park and the Zoo. So I was thinking the corn maze one night. I have never been and have heard so much about it. The week after next, Kennedy is in a camp by herself and Mack in a soccer camp. Then, the week after...hmmmm oh yeah, my sisters house for a week then she will bring them down with her older son and then we are off to Flordia! We are down to 1 month as of today that we leave!!!! Yeah!!! I CAN NOT wait. Next weekend, I have Big Valley Jamoboree my friend and I are going out just for the day to see Carrie Underwood. Then the weekend after that, my dad and Uncle have planned a 'wedding' party for us....how nice. So we are up in Fort Mac then. My Uncle (is very, very rich) spent a HUGE amount of money on making a golf course on his land. Its an sctual golf course, with greens and tee-houses and everything! I can't wait. So we are having the party and a family golf party...for us!!! How nice! They bought prizes and everything for the winners/teams. How nice. Time is surely running out. I need to have the kid's summer school supplies bought before we leave so that they are ready to go the first day of school when we get back. Maybe I will work on that this weekend....its going to be a BORING weekend. Its suppose to be nice,and I can get my house work done tonight as I only cleaned the house 1 week ago and its been really good...so there isn't much to do really...maybe tomorrow I will sun tan or offer to take a friends child (my friend) my Godson for the day or something....who knows?!?!?!

Othen then that, I am good. I am glad that I have decided to stay here. Its pretty good for me. I can't really complain. In a year, I take about 5-6 weeks of holidays and in a 'normal' job...I simply couldn't do it. You know.

Well I will have LOTS of time this weekend so I will update with pics...

Tara

No comments: