Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Update.

Well I am staying where I am at. I had decided to leave and even typed up my letter of notice. However after taking the weekend at my lake, on my deck overlooking the lake I decided...I have it way too good here and I will stay. Its not often that you find a job that allows you so much. Basically, I tell them "I won't be in on Monday" and its done. Actually, I took off Monday last week as Fabe was off so we headed out to the lake Saturday morning with my friends little boy and Kennedy. Mack was volunteering at the Grand Prix for the weekend with my mom. So it was nice. Kennedy had hurt herself really bad, her head split open so we had to go to Boyle hospital. It was not good. She got it glued shut.

But I can't type long.

Tara

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Oooh ouch! hope your daughter's head is okay now! Isn't glue great! lol

Jane said...

Poor K - I hope she is ok!

I think you made a great decision by the way ;) When life is good - why rock the boat??? ;)

joanne said...

How is your daughter doing today? I sure hope better.

I hope that a huge weight has been lifted off of your shoulders. My making the decision to stay.

Congrats. Like Jane says "why rock the boat"