Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Thursday, September 02, 2010

Welcome Home, Neighbors...Welcome Home!


Since our devastating fire (see Nov. 2008) our neighbors have been out of them home as well. Like us, their home was completely destroyed too. Well today, like hours away they get the keys to their brand new beautiful home! I'm so happy for them...the workers have been out doing the last minute things like power washing their house, etc and they are ready. I'm so thrilled to have our neighbors back...afterall they were our neighbors for 4 years before the fire. Their daughter is so excited to be home too. I just remember the day (See March 2010) when we got our keys to this house...it was amazing. We are blessed to live in an amazing neighborhood with amazing neighbors and being back here has been the best feeling. I am happy that they will be feeling that way too...they deserve this after a very long road of rebuilding their lives after a major loss...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

how exciting!! theirs took a lot longer - how come??