Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Thursday, September 02, 2010

Hanging artwork!











Today I took the plunge (and marked it off my 'to do' list) and hung some artwork in the basement. We have had a pile of photos sitting for the past 6 months in the basement and since Fabian FINALLY dealt with the 'pile' of stuff in the basement (marked that off the list too!) I decided to do it today. I'm so happy with the pictures so far. We need a few more for down there (living area, Macks room and his bathroom) but so far=so good! It sure makes a house feeling lived in when the walls have stuff on it. Fabian will be impressed that I did it too...I *tried* to hang up the mirror for the front entrance with no such luck though, I will have to wait for Fabian for that one...otherwise, the house is really coming together!!!!

No comments: