Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Thursday, September 02, 2010

My Thursday.

Wow, clean house :o)

Today and yesturday I have been cleaning like a madwoman. Its done now, and its noon! Plus I hung photos (see below) have supper thawing, bread baking and Kennedys bedding washed. Todays a good day! This allows me to go to the grocery store and get what I need and *maybe* enjoy a movie all alone while the kids are in school-oh wait, its early day (scratch that!). Tomorrow, I have a busy day. Baby E is here bright and early at 8am until 4pm. I will have a quick tidy in the morning then at 10am an offical from Children's Services will be coming to hopefully approve my house for fostering. Then, we will head out as its suppose to be a beautiful day...all the while while trying to prepare for heading to the lake for the long weekend! I hope the weather holds up for us, or it might be the last weekend of camping for us!

The kids are settling back to school great!

Nothing much new...meal planning is still awesome and making my life easier!

No comments: