Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Sorry for the blogging break!

I'm back! I have still been meal planning and in fact did another week of it since its been going SO good! This have been pretty busy around here.

Our trip- Our trip was GREAT! Kennedy brought Darius, her friend since she was 2 weeks old. They are 2 weeks apart (his mom and I were best friends since high school-pregnant together!) anyhow-it was wonderful. The first day we checked into the hotel nice and early. Then we went to Walmart and bought some drinks, food and snacks for the hotel. They both begged me for a Hungry Man meal (??) and so I told them 'thats supper then!" and they were super happy (at 5.00 each plus my Smart One=13.00 for supper for the 3 of us-can't go wrong with that!) so then we went back to the hotel, ate our frozen meals and relaxed for a bit then hit the pool for a few hours! We went to Calaway Park the next day (Tuesday) for 7 hours, they absolutely LOVED it. 50.00 for the 3 of us, unlimited rides-can't complain! Got back to the hotel (ate frozen meals again, their choice!) and swam for several hours. Then final day, we packed up and headed to the zoo for the day then drove home. It was a cheap little break. It was perfect having a room with a fridge and microwave. The rooms were only 99.00/night. We had coupons for the zoo and Calaway. Bought a case of water, juice boxes and Gatoraide at Walmart to bring with us to the attractions. We did eat lunches at the zoo and Calaway Park but it was pretty good. They had tons of fun, without breaking the bank.

Meal Planning- As I mentioned its going super good. I have loved all of the simple recipes so far. And its even more important now considering its back to school today plus football is still 4 times a week...I need to be very prepared to ensure the family is eating a good meal.

Weight Loss- I have been back on South Beach and doing really good. In addition to this, I have been walking 45-60 mins a few times a week. I feel great and since January have lost 25 pds so far. We are heading to Vegas this month (Sept 30th) so I really would be thrilled to loose 5 more pds to bring it to 30 pds. I can really tell from my tummy, which is where I wanted to loose the weight the most.

Baby E- well since having her another friend has asked me to watch her daughter (who is in kindergarten) and her son (grade 4). I figured 'why not'...so that may or may not actually start next week. Plus, Kennedys best friend is needing a place to go afterschool and I had offered to her parents that I would take her if they stick her on the bus with Kennedy..and now they want too. What am I thinking??? Mack, Kennedy, C, M, K all at 4pm!!!! What the heck Tara? Oh well, at least Baby E is only Mon, Wed and Friday's 8-3:45 pm. As well, don't forget soon we will be having a new one of our own (okay, not really!) but Friday the licensing officer comes to (hopefully) approve us for fostering...wow!!! Thats alot of kids...

Back to School- Mack, grade 9 and Kennedy, grade 5!

House- huuuuge 'to do' list...but whats new with that? You scratch off 2 items only to get 5 more...you can't get ahead.

Well thats a bit of an update...I will add some photos of the trip and meals...

No comments: