Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Sunday, August 09, 2009

storage...

THE PROBLEM....the hole that the gophers have been crawling under...

THE CRAP...our crap!

THE CRAP- their crap!!!

The new unit!



The empty trailer :o)






So we had rented a storage unit...to store stuff in (lol!). But since we don't have a fenced yard here, no shed...our garage is FULL...so we need to be able to park in it come winter. So we rented this to put the garage stuff in and clear it out. As well storing new stuff in it, as we buy stuff. Well we went there a while ago and gopher crap in it!!!! I was sooooo mad!!!! We have brand new mattresses in it, we do NOT have more money to rebuy stuff. Grrrrr. So this weekend we had to go load it ALL back up again...then move to another unit. Just me and Fabe....took us 2 hours. How annoying to have to do this on a nice hot sunny Saturday afternoon!

2 comments:

Mamma Schmoo said...

Heres hoping to a gopher crap free storage unit!!!

Glad to see you back blogging!

:D

MrsD07 said...

Grrrrr........that is SOOOOOOO frustrating!!!! Hoping you have better luck with the next unit.....