Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Sunday, August 09, 2009

around the house....

This canvas picture I bought at Goodwill. I absolutely LOVE it...its sooooo beautiful. It was 9.99! Its framed, and I was thinking that I will get it re-framed but now I'm thinking I might just keep it as it is...in real life and up close...its beautiful!!!!!! I love it sooooo much!
The LEFT side of the garage....oh my!
The RIGHT side of the garage.....



Outside the house...I really really worked hard to make it pretty and it sure looks good now!


The neighbors love us, this house has been let go, but since we have moved in the grass is nice and the flowers, etc are beautiful...it looks soooo much better!






So as I mentioned below, the garage was FULL of stuff! What happened is the garage stuff from our old house, was saved and brought back to us July1st. Our insuranca refused to pay for its storage. So we got MAJOR boxes brought to us and when going through them we saw there was some odds and ends of 'good' things. As well, there are several boxes of kitchen things (pots, pans, dishes, cups, etc) however we have already replaced it all...obviously when the rental furniture stopped we needed kitchen things so we bought it...and now they gave us our back...nice timing. So we will wait until we are moved to see what exactly we want to keep and what can go...we will certainly have alot to donate at that time...

No comments: