Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Saturday, August 08, 2009

Long lost update....

I WILL add pictures by tomorrow! I'm determined to keep updating this blog to make myself get back into it...even though I have virtually NO comments (sniff, sniff!) Our house is well under way now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will post photos tomorrow of it...but its going SO good. I'm thrilled to be able to walk into my house...just the mainfloor is framed so far but I can now see the rooms somewhat! Last night Fabe and I sat in the backyard...hearing the familiar sounds of the dogs behind us barking, kids playing, just quiet....it was soooo nice. We have forgotten how familiar the sounds are to us. I told Fabe 'just think, this time next year...we will have the yard landscaped, house settled into, and we will be back to norm" it just feels surreal. I can't wait to be back there...it will be SO nice. I am thrilled. The house is ALOT bigger then our old house, leaving us with a tiny backyard...but I'm fine with that. We will do a 'nice' backyard and enjoy it. It will be fine. The kids really don't play back there anymore, as they are out and about...Kennedy's friend M who lives next to us has a trampoline, big yard, etc so they can play back there and I will have my pretty yard. I mean, there is SOME yard...but not really a lot by the time we do a deck...we actually are going to take out the wiring we paid for for the hot tub...its just that tight...but I honestly don't care. We use the deck more then anything so we need to have it...we just need to leave some grass for Bandit but thats all...it will be more rocks, patio stones, decorative grass and aspen trees...a small little luxury...a place to enjoy. I would like a little pond too...if possible.

The kids went with my mom yesturday to the lake...and she took Bandit too! Its just Fabe and I this weekend but we have SO much to do. Our storage unit we got a while back, has been taken over by GOPHERS~! There is crap everywhere in there and I refuse to put more stuff in there as we don't have stuff to be wrecked, its brand new furniture! So today we have to go there, pack it all up again...move it to another unit...sigh......then come home and sort through boxes of stuff....not really the way that I want to spend my weekend....I would rather be with the kids at the lake...but we have to get it done...we have 1 weekend left to enjoy for summer....next weekend. Then the weekend after, we have to run the kids to Fort Mac for a week wth my sister while we go to VEGAS!!!!! Then we come home the following Sunday, and the kids will come back (on the bus!!!!!) the 3 of them! Then, Monday I work. Kids start school Wednesday, then Friday they miss school and we leave to Sask to visit with my dad for the weekend!!!! Its going to be crazzzzzzzy Sept! Plus, on top of that, the daycare is getting accredited (well hopefully!) so we have to ensure its 10000% spotless and running smoothly! Busy!!!!!!

I'm sad summer is going by so fast...but I have to say I do look forward to fall and early winter so we can move into our house :o)

1 comment:

MrsD07 said...

Ooooh I am so thrilled for you guys!! Your back yard sounds like it will be a little piece of heaven :)

Don't stop blogging!! I am one loyal reader for sure.......can even leave more comments if you need! HEHE!!

Keep it up :) Can't wait to see pics!!!