Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Sunday, August 09, 2009

Cabbage Patch Kids...




I stole this bag of 'garbage' from the insurance company and signed off on it...that I will keep it...




Obviously its not garbage to me, they are my cabbage patch kids from when I was a very young girl. They were stored in my spare room in the basement in a tote and the spare room wasn't touched...aside from smoke damage. But as you can see some of them have smoke damage but I stuck them all into the machine with some pine sol, laundry soap and fabric softener...and lots of dryer sheets and they are good now :o) Yeah, I love when I have things to remember my childhood...Kennedy was delighted to see that they were 'safe' for playing with.

3 comments:

MrsD07 said...

Awwww! I just gave my old cabbage patch doll to my niece! So happy that you still have yours, and it's in such great shape! :)

Lareina said...

That's wonderful that you found these! I have some from when I was little in my basement and can totally understand how much it meant to still have them.

Jane said...

Garbage!!! Pppfft!! How dare they ASSUME that this is garbage :( imagine if they had just THROWN this away :(

I wonder what else of other peoples they just throw away each day without asking first :(