Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Friday, August 21, 2009

still here....

Been super duper busy with stuff! Last week I had to work ALL 5-days! Horrible, first time all summer. So I did that. Well actually it started August 6th I think....Friday...2 staff called in sick! I was reallllly gonna be screwed! So I called in my part time to come in full time, thankfully she did! Then Monday the SAME 2 staff called in sick AGAIN!!!!!! I was freaking pissed off! Now, the one girl starts at 7:30 AM and the other works until 5:30pm! So, I was screwed either way. So I worked 10 hour days for the WHOLE 5 days becuase on Tuesday I did up written notices as I'm NOT going to tolerate 'sick' days like this anymore...I understand sick..but the one girl has only worked for me for 4 months and she has had 20 (yes! TWENTY) days off (half days and whole days) in FOUR months....NOT okay with me! So they both got written notices and the one girl SLAMMED my office door and was bitchy...so I called her back in and asked her the problem and she started on something and I ignored it ( I have listened to 20 excuses!) and she walked out...LMAO! She is older then me, and she WALKED out...so she was DONE. I picked out a few resumes of people eager to work and interviewed and had someone in within a few days! And she is GREAT!

Last weekend, we were at the lake..it was nice and relaxing....I was very tired after my horrible week.

The daycare is almost full again, yeah!!!! The summer was pretty slow but man...we have soooo many kids now...only about 5 spaces left in the 2-4 age category and I'm hoping when I get back from Vegas they will be at least 1/2 full!

Today mom took Bandit to the lake with her for the weekend. Tomorrow we (fabe and I) are heading to Fort Mac to drop off the kids at my sisters house for the week. Then we will get back Sunday night and Monday we will do last minute stuff...like take Bandit to the kennel (I just hate that!!!) and I have a few things at the daycare to do...then, we will get everything ready for Vegas!!!!!! I keep saying we leave Monday because to me. 3am is Monday...but really we leave Tuesday. I plan to go to bed early Monday night, then off we will go to the airport! We will get to Vegas early in the day...and we will close the blinds and SLEEEEEEP for a few hours...today it was +42 there! So, I'm thinking we will have to sleep during the day and be up all night :o)))) The fun thing is, my cousin Kim and my Uncle Mickey will be there on Thursday. So we already have plans to meet them there at their room on Thursday night at 5pm. We will have drinks up in their room (they have a 'host' to serve us....) OOoooOOO-then we have dinner reservation at Voodoo or something...apparently Brittany Spears has been seen there in magazines several times...then we will hit up a piano bar! The only other plans we have is Wednesday is to shop! I'm doing all of the kids back to school shopping there!!!! We are each bringing an extra empty suitcase...I'm so excited...time with just Fabe will be great...and we need it. Since the fire, we have been on edge all of the time. The stress has taken a toll on us..we don't fight or anything but we just need 'down' time. We are busy trying to ensure all of our contents are on the 276 page letters and going through the boxes in the garage and checking on the house, picking out stuff at the appts, dealing with the kids, running the daycare, him working...its busy. So we are both looking sooooo forward to it.

We get back Sunday early morning (1am!) then we will come home...sleep. We have to pick up the dog by 2 and the kids at 2pm as well...then Monday is work...Tuesday is work and Wednesday is back to school and *ugh*...back to early mornings, no time with the kids....the long weekend we were planning on going to Sask to see my dad but he is going on a fishing trip...we have dog sitting arranged with my mom, so we were thinking of going on a road trip. We won't plan anywhere to go, we will just drive....Kennedy LOVES the idea...but I'm a total planner and like to have a list of things to see and where to stay, etc...but it would be kinda neat...maybe we will hit the states...we will see...we won't plan for anything (lol!) Well our new car has GPS so it might take us somewhere interesting (???)

Well I will write Monday...after the weekend and say good bye before we depart to Vegas!

2 comments:

Mamma Schmoo said...

Wow you have been busy. Sorry to hear about having to work so much, hopefully your new employee works out!!!

Have a great time in Vegas!! I can't wait to go back there!!!

MrsD07 said...

Hope the new girl works out, and is a LOT more mature than the other! Some days I miss working in daycare....it was so fun going to work everyday! :)