Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

well I tried...LMAO!

I'm feeling so uninspired lately. But reading some 'fun' blogs and especially domestic-crafting type blogs are making me feel 'into it' again. I miss my old life so much sometimes, the freedom to just go down and scrapbook or do a craft. I miss all the things I use to have...but I'm slowly getting there. I will again, it will take time. So, I set up a scrapbooking area and its going good now. I know that in the fall I will do more. Yesturday I tried it and since I don't have a table or desk I was sitting on the floor up there and I so badly wanted to do it (scrap) but sitting on the floor wasn't fun. THEN, to top it off I have a whole bunch of photos that are badly burnt, but they aren't 'nice' enough to get restored so I'm scrabooking them anyhow. So I stuck them on the paper and then added in some stickers and what not then put them in the album and then it all peeled off and feel off and lifted off and looked like crap! Then I was pissed off that I had SUCH pretty albums before and now they look like crap trying to re-do them. Anyhow...so I stopped.

Our rental furniture is gone now. We have a pretty-empty-house...but we will get there. As well, ServiceMaster dropped off our boxes and now our garage is FULL of boxes from stuff they got out of our house (and garage, mostly garage junk!) but some boxes are kitchen things. So in order to use them we have to unpack them, clean them then put them away...on top of that, we have to repack the boxes and put them in our storage unit. AS well, our storage unit that we have been filling up has gophers in it! There is gopher crap EVERYWHERE...so somewhere in here we have to change units before they start living in our new mattresses and wrecking things. SO much to do plus work and the kids and enjoy the lake and try to find time to go visit dad in Saskatchewan. Its hectic!

Work is good. The summer is slower but Sept will be busy again. Its going good. I like to be off someday by 1pm!

The kids are good. They are enjoying summer this far. I try to do fun things with them on my days off so they get to experience everything. They did Taste Of Edmonton, K-Days, Fort Edm park so far. We are hoping to hit up a day at Sylvan Lake beach and the Edmonton waterpark (Wild Waters). Thats for July's goals.

August-not sure yet. August is really really busy for me. I have to work 1 full week in August which limits me to where I can go. Plus Fabe and I are off to Vegas for a week (last week) so that only leaves 2 weeks in there. Not alot of time. The summer is going by SO fast. I wish it would just slow down. I enjoy summer so much...its sad its the short season for us.

The house- well its taking forever to see progress! So far, its got the power to the site again, a foundation, weeping tile and they just backfilled it. Soon, they should start framing...I'm desperate to see some sort of progress. Especially the framing! I think the house will be very beauitufl once done. We added in great options and I think it will make us very happy to be back there. We miss living there So much.

We are still enjoy the lakelot so much. I have it all set up and I really enjoy being there. Its just so peaceful. I love it.

Well I better get some work done here (at work) if I want to leave nice and early today!

1 comment:

MrsD07 said...

If you EVER want to come over to my place one evening, or on the weekend or whatever, just message me! I have tonnes of stuff you can play with, and help yourself to! Might be fun and more inspiring to have some company :) You will be all set up again soon....and I know I don't know you that well yet, but I am happy and proud of you for getting back to it! It will feel fantastic, once you are THERE.

If you ever need a hand sorting and cleaning and re-packing, just ask :)