Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Wednesday.

Today was a great day! I took Bandit for his 10:30am grooming appt. Kennedy and I went to Goodwill but there was nothing much really, she picked a book and I got a couple odds and ends. Then we went to the daycare to wait for Bandit to finish up (the groomers is next door!) Kennedy played with the babies (she LOVES them!) and I chatted with the staffers! Then we went home. I am totally into a book "Best Friends Forever" by Jennifer Weiner. I just finished another book of hers a few days ago but this new ones is SO good it was on my 'must do for summer' list. I also bought "A summer affair" by Elin Hilderbrand. So I have a few to work on. Which will be GREAT as this weekend there will be no kids and I can read, read, read at the lake. Then I ran to Sobeys to grab some food for here....I wanted to make my tatertot casserole but I couldn't find tater tots so I opted for spaghetti...fit for 3 teens boys and 2 growing girls...and a husband...and there are still leftovers! Tomorrow the kids go to my moms house for the weekend as they are heading to the lake...so I will drop them at her house. Sunday is the wedding and I HAAAAAAAATE dresses...but I have to get something. Ugh. We are car shopping now, as my car is getting too old and well I think its having some transmission issues too. So we need a newer-ish car. I don't want brand new but something a year or two old and I would like an import. So we went with the girls looking for abit. Nothing really stood out. Then we got home and 'ditched' the girls and Fabe and I took Bandit for a walk around the block. I am going to curl up with my book and read. Tomorrow morning will be busy as I have to yet pack for the kids and drop off the extra ones at their homes...

Have a good night.

Oh oh oh! Guess what? Today there is LUMBER at our house...they are going to be framing it very very soon (YEAAAHHH!!!!)

1 comment:

MrsD07 said...

I am positive I have read something by Jennifer WEiner....the name sounds so familiar! Let me know how it is, I love new books! :)