Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Friday, July 24, 2009

more 'things'...

"Family is Everything"... since renting I can't make any changes to the house so I found these great stickers from Rafters and they look really good they are 'my' kind of decorating so this is good that we are able to find things like this to make it feel more like home :o)
The awesome Goodwill flower arrangement that I found, its goes perfect in my kitchen!
My old school measuring cup set...love it!!!!Another Goodwill find!


Another Goodwill find. Again, I saw this and knew that I needed it. I bought a chair like this for my front porch and then later at Goodwill I found a matching ottoman and it looks great out there. This chair, I kept at my front entrance...it goes great there!


My front entrance table...everything is Goodwill :o) And the table was 10.00 at a garage sale...I love front entrance tables....I already bought a really old antique dresser at Goodwill for my new house for the front entrance table....I'm not sure if I will keep this one at my new house (as the wood isn't my wood color) but for 10.00 it sure did work well for here!




Yeah!!!! I found these 2 packs of pill containers at G.W and they will be perfect for Kennedys pills. I did have a pill container already but this is one is so much bigger and easier for her to read!






My scrapbooking/crafting space so far. This a HUGE bonus room. But since the rental furniture got taken away...we have our new patio set up there (lol) that I'm saving for my new yard next year...so rather then store it, why not use it !!! So we are using it up there. There is a fireplace and non tv up here. I just need a table and some more shelvin and I am set. The white buffet thingy is from Value Village was 40.00!!!!!!! It will be perfect for my new scrapbooking space in my new house!






The good thing about this room is thesun, it shines in there so the patio set works perfectly...plus when I want to break from crafting then I can rest on my patio set and pretend its on a sunny deck somewhere....lol!







MoreGW things, but do you see that native art? Its from a real store, its numbers and pure marble....it was 5.00 at GW!!!!!






My newest find, a homemade onion bin...I LOVE IT! It will be perfect for my new HUGE pantry!!!!I have looked for one like this forever!!!!













No comments: