Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Friday, October 31, 2008

Todays the day...

One great opportunity and one sad thing. Bittersweet.

Good news first?

1) I have a really great opportunity coming my way! It came on Monday...the SAME day the dr. told me my levels are drastically lower then my last blood tests. I am soooooo excited about this opportunity its making the bad thing sooo much easier to deal with. Which is good! I will know...100% today. My friend Lisa is being so wonderful and taking it on while I'm at the hospital getting my d and c done...I can't wait to call her as soon as its over and see whats going on!!!!

2) As I said, I did loose the pregnancy. Today is my procedure to completely get rid of the pregnancy 'stuff'...lovely. I'm okay though. My dr has been just awesome and called me the other day and said 'you know what Tara, I'm not going to let you go into the weekend with this on your mind...its been on long enough!" and booked me...no more waiting for it to happen...so thankfully Fabe is off anyhow today...so we are going to the hospital to have it done...then I have to stay there for a little while to ensure no excessive bleeding, pain, etc...then home...I can't wait to be back here...I actually just can't wait for it ALL to be over with...and I can get back onto the pill and book Fabe's snipping appt...

Anyhow....thanks for the well wishes from the other post...I do believe that things happen for a reason...and while we had plans and hopes for this child of ours...we know that dealing with another child with CF would have been soooooo hard on all of us...but we would have done it...but sometimes I think about how much I wouldn't have enjoyed being pregnant this time...I' ve seen WAY too many sick kids over the years and I would have been so anxious, miserable, etc...still...I'm trying to convince myself....

tara

1 comment:

joanne said...

Sounds very positive about your opportunity. Let us know about it once you are able too. You are avery strong lady, and every thing happens for a reason, I strongly believe this.