Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Tuesday, May 03, 2011

What our life has come too...



swings

carseats...






My 'use to be scrapbook room' is now baby central.



Poor Bandit...life has sure changed!












But this little guy is SO worth it!!!!



These days our house is SURE looking differently! I use to pride myself on my 'near-spotless' house and felt it was decorated beautifully. WELL, thats really changed! Now, our house is crying to be cleaned and this little baby has invaded our house! There is baby stuff everywhere!!!!! And poor Bandit, is no longer 'our baby'...lmao!


But you know? It hasn't been as hard as I thought it would be. When the asked us to take baby, I was really worried and stressed about it. I needed a few hours (and was secretly hoping by then someone else would have taken him) but when I called back, they said he was still needing a home. The first night, I was SICK to my stomach "what the hell am I doing?" and "Who am I kidding, I can't do this!" but guess what? Its been sooooo easy. The lack of sleep at the start, when he was a few weeks old was really hard (its been 11 years!!!!) but now, he sleeps 10 hrs a night, and I'm no longer sleep deprived...Its going good! And life just seems to include him. Its not awkward. Its SO strange how easily (after 11 years!!!) he just fits.


We 'sent' him for respite care this weekend, not because we felt we needed it...but because we wanted to connect with our kids, make sure they were doing okay. It was a tough weekend, we missed him alot. Kennedy had her party (11!!!) and sleepover-it went really well. Mack, was so sick with a flu. He had a high fever, body aches, pains, sinus issues and cough. He is back to school today, since Thursday he has been knocked out.


I can't show photos of babies face, but parts of him or photos of him without his face showing are allowed, just in case you are wondering...I would LOVE to show him off...

No comments: