Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Monday, May 09, 2011

Sun, the sign of summer!



My shadow of my bamboo arrangement!































I love waking up at 6am (okay not really!) but I do love waking up to the sun shining in. Its trying to burst through my blinds. It just makes your whole self feel better. I have been snapping some photos of when the sun is lighting up rooms in the house, but you can't really tell in some of these photos. I snapped the shadow of my bambo arrangement on the wall this morning, it was a great sight to see! I love that this house is full of windows and I never have to turn on a light in the house during the day. It makes waking up at 6am alot easier when the sun is there to greet you!

No comments: