Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Wednesday...

Well, it was a busy Wednesday! I had our Godson Braxton overnight again, so that kept me busy. Then, the guys for the driveway came and they poured it. Just in time for Braxtons mom to come and pick him up (with her 2 other kids!) so it was stressful ensuring they didn't step on it. Then, my friend Lisa came over. Ronda left (Braxtons mom) and sure enough...a foot print on the fresh new concrete...they had to fix it, they weren't happy! THEN, Lisa and I ran out for a few stores. Came back, the kids were heading home from school (called their cell phones to tell them DO NOT step on the concrete-but Fabe had beat me to it)Then mom came over, she had Kaiya. So we visited. They left...we ate supper and ran to soccer (Kennedy). THEN, soccer played only 1/2 as it was storming. So they called it. We came home. I did the supper dishes. Kennedy is having her treatments (vest and Tobi) and Mack is doing his nightly work out (weights and treadmill). We are hoping to be in bed at a decent time. Busy busy day. I hate those days.

Tomorrow, not really any better. Starts with an appt at my house at 9am. THEN, after that...do my normal stuff (take out supper stuff, laundry, etc) then dentist appt in the afternoon. Early day for school. Thankfully tomorrow night isn't anything major. Next week I have 2 more dentist appts (check up and replacing a filling) then Rikki's grade 9 grad, Macks ortho appt and soccer 2 nights...*sigh* Oh yeah, and a home assessment for fostering (again)...yuck.

Why do I feel SO much more busier then before when I was working????

No comments: