Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Tuesday!

Well, I finally updated my blog a bit. I am trying to stay on track with it, I hate to give it up now. So we'll see.

Today I have 3 little boys with me. My 2 nephews are in town so I offered to watch them while they furniture shopped. Plus, last night I ran out to my friends house to drop off her childrens birthday gifts and our Godson, Braxton begged to come home with me. He's too cute, so I couldn't say 'no' so he's here. I don't mind really though. His mom has an ob/gyn appt tomorrow so he is here for another night sleep.

Other then that, I'm gonna start supper. Rikki is staying with us for a few days so at the end of the day...I will have 6 kids. Wow, haha!

Tomorrow, I have a dentist appt. Not sure what time. I really need to do some house-stuff shopping to finish it off. The front foyer is REALLY bothering me (please check the photo below to help me!!!)

Have a great day!

No comments: