Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Around the house...





We finally got the basement unpacked. Need to put up artwork and do that last touches in it. Its crazy to have a basement in which we USE. We had a developed basement before but it was small and not good space. This one is so big now and the layout is nice and open. Its weird that Mack sleeps down there now too. But he loves it, and its a GREAT place for his friends.

I'm still stuck on what to do with the front entrance. When we built the house, they gave us a floor mat. We Still have it there. I need to make it cozy but nice. And the ledge that overlooks the front entrance-I don't know what to do with it at all. Suggestions are welcome!

My friend Ronda bought me this lovely purple lily when I moved in, Its still thriving really well. Its a beauty!!!!

And, I finally opened up the new Crockpot! Love it. I made chicken drumsticks (curried) with potatoes in it. Then we also had Singapore noodles (Rikki was over, its her favorite!) and green beans. It was a great supper!

Kennedys chalk board. So funny, she is SO my child. I'm ALL about 'to do lists!" Have to have them, always have one on the go and I do a list pretty much everynight. Of course, I have squares in which I check off (feeling very satisfied) when I have accomplished what I set out to do on my list. Then, I have been noticing Kennedys lists on her chalkboard-its so funny!

1 comment:

Cheerios_Addict said...

Woot! You are back! :)

It's hard to tell from the perspective of the photo how tall the shelf is from the stairs but if its accessible, I'd make a little island of greenery/flowers/plants.