Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Tuesday!

Well I just got back from a late night run to the house...LOVE it!

Nothing much is new. Kennedy has a cold, her first in a LONG long time. She has an awful cough! But I'm sure she will be good. She is on Tobi (Inhaled) so thats good to kind of be on top of it. Plus she is on Keflex for preventative measures so hopefully that will be enough.

Not too much new. Today I had the 2nd of the 3rd appointments with the accountant for the daycare. Thankfully its almost over and its looking good so far! Can't wait to be done with it...

Mack is Mack. He slept at a friends house this weekend, which is so weird as his friends are ALWAYS at our house!

Fabe is busy with work. We are anxiously awaiting our moving date!!! Can't wait!

Bandit, well he is good. Due for a haircut...oh, is he ever.

And, thats really about it as a fast update!

I will do more tomorrow.

This past weekend, we went to the RV show at the Expo thingy. It was good. We may consider buying a new one. I know, ours isn't even old. But we didn't plan well for ours. But we might left it go for this year...we will see. Its just the kids area in ours thats not working for us. But we will see. I can't wait to camp! So so excited!!!!

1 comment:

Cheerios_Addict said...

We went to the RV show too...planning/dreaming for our first trailer. We loved the ones with bunkbeds in the back!