Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Saturday, February 13, 2010

House So Far...








Our house is coming along very well. I love it so far! Its almost all done as far as I can see. Maybe some little minor stuff but nothing major. It looks so nice! I cannot wait-it still feels so far away but its just weeks away now! We are still waiting to hear when the movers are actually coming but until then I will keep packing as much as I can. I think we will have this house for a few weeks and our house for a few weeks so at least it can be slowly done...I hate rushing!!!

1 comment:

Kylie's Mom said...

Oh, it's gorgeous!!!! I love the stair railings, just beautiful.

I'm just curious, are those dirty floors driving you bonkers? It bugs me and it's not my house lol. Nothing I like better than a clean kitchen floor ;) .