Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Thursday, November 19, 2009

My baby boy is 1-3!!!!!! A teen!

13 balloons to release with wishes for Mack on

them...





























Happy Birthday my boy! It is so hard to believe that you are 13 years old! You never fail to make us proud! We love you so much! We think we are so blessed to have such a beautiful son who is so caring and compassionate about things. We know you try to maintain a 'tough' guy attitude when you are around your friends and we know that...but to us you are still the little boy who use to make us laugh with his silly little things...we are so lucky to have a son who is so understanding. When your sister was born, you had to sacrifice so much. You don't have a mommy for the times she is in the hospital and yet you never did complain. Life gets so disrupted by Kennedy being ill at times but still, you go through your days not knowing whose house you are sleeping at or what is watching you-yet again, no complaints. Thank you for being such a wonderful son, I love you more then anything...xoxox!!!!

1 comment:

Jane said...

Belated birthday wishes to M - looks as though he had a great birthday :)