Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Bandit...



<---Bandits bed.



(below) Bandit favorite thing in the summer, chasing the quad and camping!!!





<---My friend Lisas dog Lilly who we camped with all summer!
Bandit was exactly 4.5 years old on the 11th of November. Its amazing how much he has changed. He truly is our 'baby' but we are learning a little too much. We created a dog is very spoiled! So we are trying to wean off that a little bit but its hard, he is just too cute :o) Its pretty funny how much he has to stick to his routine...its so funny! The highlight of his day is waking up! As soon as I set foot out of bed he runs down the hall and waits for me. Well not really for 'me' but for his breakfast. Every morning he has a Ceasar wet dog food...and at the end of the day

when he is tired he waits until I say "wanna go to bed" and whoop-off he runs...then he snuggles with me then when I'm done petting him he jumps over to Fabe and then goes and lays at his feet. Pretty cute :o)

No comments: