Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Hey!

I know, been forever! But I'm trying...and I will try even harder. Blogging is something that I LOVE to read and sometimes (lol) I do enjoy doing a blog. But more then anything, doing a blog is such a great way for me to go back. I love looking back on my blog "what was I doing this day last year? or two years ago?" its pretty neat!

This day last year, we moved into THIS house! We were homeless for the few weeks after the fire living at a Super 8 then thankfully I found this house on kijiji.com. It was for rent for months then my friend convinced me to call and I'm so happy she did! I called, they had JUST decided to list it with their friend but said if you "X" amount you can rent it! Its walking distance to our old-new house and the kids busses come right close by! It worked out! Its a nice house-actually an old showhome (that we looked at years ago when we were building our old house!!) Weird! At first, this house was so new and it took us months to adjust to sleeping here. But now we are comfortable...its home :o)

We will adjust at the new house again, but I really think it will be faster. We KNOW the neighborhood, neighbors, crime rate, etc. I walk through my house and it feels like home already...its pretty neat. Although NOTHING in the house is the same, well actually Kennedys room spot is in the same spot..thats about the only thing. I look forward to being home again.

The daycare is going good. Almost full. We get full, then 1-2 kids leave (subsidy, moving, lost jobs, etc)...but its very good. I'm working only 2 days a week...but there will be a big change come Dec for the daycare :o))) Can't say yet!!!!

Kids are good. Mack was very sick for a week at Halloween time. AGAIN this year, no candy for him (last year he got home but lost it in the fire)...but R and Kennedy shared it :o))))

Fabe switched jobs (haah!) again! With a big company (major telecommunication company!). He started that a week ago.

Christmas-we are having a quiet Christmas at home this year. Then boxing day we will head to Jasper for a week...I looove going there. We are staying there for New Years as well. Should be nice. Fabe takes the kids skiing for the day, I stay back with a book and the wood burning fireplace and relax...make supper, etc. LOVE being there after Christmas.

Hmmm, other then that...the kids don't know they are leaving on a surprise trip to Cuba in just over a week (!!!!) with my mom. They don't know yet, and we are going to tell them the night before! They are going to flip out!!!! I'm going to be LOST without them for a whole week :o( But due to my daycare excitement I can't go!!!!!

Thats about it!!!!

1 comment:

Jane said...

You sound very content and busy too :) Thats great!

So how come you don't ski with everyone else in Jasper???