Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Monday, June 26, 2006

I am new at this...


So today after reading Tasha blog, I decided to start my very own. Seems like it is the 'new' thing to do so hey, why not. Today is hot outside. Yet, I love it. Today I worked and was extremely tired upon waking at 6:30am. Fabian had the kids at the lake lot yesturday to kinda oversee the construction of the new cabin :) However, they didn't get him until 11:30pm. I was sleeping until Mack came in and said "mommy, I am going to bed now" and that was at 12:30am!!!! Needless to say, waking him up at 7am wasn't an easy chore. Tongiht I vowed to have them showered, in bed by 8:30pm. But thanks to Tasha, here I am at 8:03pm on the computer :S OpPs! So work was just work. I hired a new girl who starts on Wednesday. As well, I have an interview for tomorrow at 3pm. I just want some really good staff :) Also, I bought some stuff from Scholars Choice for the bathroom at the daycare and it looks so nice! I spent the afternoon in there. It was funny. The kids got me soaking wet. One of the kids said "tara, Kati needs you" so I thought it was an emergency and ran outside and here was 20 5-6 year old children with sponges and got me soaked. I will get them back! PLUS, I was wearing yellow capris and BLUE AND BLACK striped underwear! omg!!! So the kids leave in 7 days (older 2) for their 12 day trip. Kennedy leaves on Friday for her week long trip to the lake with my mom. No kids for 1 week. Ahhhhh, even though I have to work. I will love coming home from work and just doing absolutely nothing. Actually, there are a few friends that I need to visit (Cynthia and the 'twins') and my frined Lisa and I have some plans for movies and what not. Time will fly and I bet that I won't get half of it done. Oh well. July is pretty busy. The kids will be busy. It will be very nice tho. August is when *R* leaves for good (foster girl) we are just coming to grips with it. We will not foster any more after this. We hope to have her over often and everything. But I also look very forward to having just our 2 again. Speaking of foster chidlren. *A* who is now 17, almost 18 years old. Lived with my mom for 11 years...then with us for 2 years...thinks she might be pregnant! She called me last night asking what the symptoms are! I almost died! She isn't the 'type' to sleep around but she has been dating this 22 year old guy and well, it has been 6 months...but I still had to give her crap for not using anything. I hope she isn't. She has to finish school and said if she is she will *just* have an abortion (like its that easy, from what I have heard...it totally isn't). Well anyhow...enough is enough. I have to get these kids showered and to bed at a decent (or half decent) time. I am so happy I am off on Thursday and Friday! Extra long weekend :) Anyone wanna meet me at 11:30am at the waterpark in Mill Woods or Beaumont?!?! Let me know!

Until tomorrow!

2 comments:

Tasha said...

haha, i got you blogging! it is great! i always try to leave comments to keep people motivated to write!

i had thought kennedy was going away for 2 weeks as well and i was like "OMG she's so little!!" but now i get it.

how come *R* is leaving?? and where to?? would you recommend fostering or are there attachment issues, like when you have to say good bye, and with your other kids, etc. ?

Cfmommy said...

Tasha! Okay. I will tell ya on MSN about the *r* situtation...okay :) Ummmm, yeah no..Kennedy is going with my mommy for 1 week then Fabians moms for the next week. Its gonna be a NICE break :)

Tara