Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Going to try to return...

I miss blogging. I'm hoping that THIS time I will be back. I enjoy reading blogs alot...and have taken time to read my favorite blogs...but I have been missing blogging myself. I love looking back on my old blog posts and reading 'what was I doing this day, last year? 2 years ago?, etc?"...so I'm hoping to be back! And we have news...a NEW baby boy! So, I will be blogging about him (because he is in the foster care system, I won't post photos...but I can share glimpses of him). Other then that...you will catch up soon enough :o))) Hope I still have blogger friends!!!

3 comments:

Jane said...

Yay!!! :) Welcome back!!! It took me a little while to get back into the habit but I am loving blogging again :)

Sharon said...

Good to see you blogging ~ I missed your updates!

Cheerios_Addict said...

Yay! Welcome back!