Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Christmas

Entrance Way from 2nd storey...


Well I am *almost* done. It seems the more I get done: the more I have to do.
I have a few small things left to purchase then I will offically done. Its mainly running around to get gift cards for my Uncle and a friend. Some scratch tickets to finish off my dads gift...things like that. I have an order at Sears to pick up. And, thats about it. The trees are done...1 in the kitchen (pictures to come) and the other in the basement (you can see it in the playroom)...
I'm still not feeling "the mood" yet...hopefully soon.
I have yet to arrange the teachers gifts with their cards.
We have Kennedys party on Sunday.
So thats pretty much our Christmas update!

No comments: