Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Thursday, October 01, 2009

Wanna peak into our bedroom?




Haha- not quite. Okay this is our bedroom. I have to say that I totally love the colors in this room and the painting they did. I love it. I would love to have something like this in our new bedroom, its just so nice and appealing to look at every day. I love the window curtains in this house too, they are all Hunter Douglas and so nice. They aren't anything 'great' but the blinds, curtains and valances are so nice.
As you can see, our room is totally thrown together. Nothing like waiting for your REAL house to be done...I miss our nice bedroom suite and things on the wall. But I know its coming. Until then, I can't complain about this house a whole lot...
Check out the kid's rooms....

No comments: