Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Thursday, October 01, 2009

Macks world...




Okay, this is actually more his room. He tends to 'live' in the basement these days, as thats where the computer is. His room stays clean for weeks on end as he is never in here. Mind you, this room is also waaaaay too tiny! But he has his queen sized bed which he loves and his fan that he claims he HAS to have on high in order to sleep. Its a pretty boring room. He has his Xbox and tv. Its a pretty basic meet-the-basic-needs-room. But oh well. His REAL room with be much nicer. Such a shame for the bedding that I have bought for the kids and it wont even be their real bedding. Macks new room is a slate blue and Kennedys is purple. Thats the only color changes we have done in the house because I need to live in before I know the colors forsure. Mack has one poster in his room (behind the door) and thats all. Not even a headboard...poor boy. But he totally doesn't care that the furniture is old and fallen apart...he's a good sport as he knows this isn't his real room...mommy would have it much better then this :o))

No comments: