Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Monday, August 27, 2007

I WAS going to try and catch up but I can't.

I'm too busy.

So I took Bandit to the kennel. Had a not good feeling about it, seemed like LOTS of dogs and maybe not enough kennels for them alll. I dunno....God I hope he is okay. He was soooooo scared and stressed. I was starting to regret not taking someone up on their offers to take him. Might have mad me feel better. I even woke up several times at night because I was so sad :( I miss him SO much!

Anyhow, today is the day we leave to sunny Florida. I am excited but just worried about the dog...the kids are thrilled that the day is finally here (planned this since November!) 10 months!!!! And now we are here. We leave at 2 pm, but will aim to be at the airport for 11am.

I will update at the villa.

I look soooooo forward to just getting there and relaxing. Today is Bandits 2nd day ( well almost 24 hours) at the kennel so he should start to adjust today and if not then tomorrow...then I won't worry so much...

Anyhow, enjoy Alberta weather.... (lol, it is suppose to be nice on Thursday here tho!)

Tara

1 comment:

Jane said...

Have a wonderful time - I can't wait to go back next year! Lucky you :) Its just such a magical place!

I'm sure Bandit will be fine - he will soon forget! I am dog sitting Sugar for Christie this week! He pined for Christie yesterday but today is fine!